PETROLEUM REGULATORY AGENCY MR. BALUWA KOROMA PUTS SMILES ON THE FACES OF THE SLPP BO DISTRICT CONSTITUENCIES EXECUTIVES.

 


PETROLEUM REGULATORY AGENCY MR. BALUWA KOROMA PUTS SMILES ON THE FACES OF SLPP BO DISTRICT CONSTITUENCIES EXECUTIVES. 

 24th December, 2023 the PRA Executive Chairman extended his usual benefaction to the SLPP  Bo District Constituencies Executives. During his presentation to the Bo District Chairman and Resident Minister South Hon Mohamed E. K. Alie, His Lordship Mayor Kobba Musa, Commissioner Beah Idris and Councilor Lilian Beah Idris,  Mr. Koroma made it known to the gathering that his presentation is in line with President Bio's vision to reduce hunger. 'Honestly speaking, I'm giving out this donation not on my personal behalf, but on behalf of President Bio, who appointed me to this position. You all know that the President will never have the chance to reach out to everyone across the nation, but we (his appointed officials) have thr chance to reach out to you, thought not to everyone. So whatever I'm doing here today, I'm doing it on his behalf'. Furthermore, 'I'm grateful to H. E for the confidence he reposed in me, by giving me the opportunity to form part of his Government, and I will ever stand by him, he said. On that note, I want you people to please accept this little end of year gift. This is truly from the bottom of my heart ❤️.  I want to encourage us all to continue praying for him, in order to succeed over the enemies, he concluded. 

In his response, the Resident Minister on behalf of his Executives, extended gratification to Mr. Koroma for his gesture. He assured Mr. Koroma and all present that Bo District and South will remain grateful to PRESIDENT BIO and SLPP . 'I appreciate you and your team for this presentation'. Mayor Kobba Musa added that the donation was very timely, and will be given to the appropriate person's, he concluded.

   In similar development, Mr. Koroma and his Deputy Executive Chairman Mr. Alfred Kobba made another donation to the people of Torwama Community. 

Kaikai Ahmed BALUMA U.

Deputy Bo District PRO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head Of Russia State TV Found Dead From Suspected Poisoning

Information minister visits home town